Our team has over 35 years of REO market experience. Where appropriate, we partner with accountants, appraisers, attorneys, brokers, contractors, structural engineers, and title companies that offer our clients a truly integrated solution.
HPC Asset Management is a proven partner with over $100M in managed REO assets.
Gene Buccola, CEO
Gene is a visionary investor in, and manager of, high-performing companies in real estate, aviation, alternative energy, construction, interior design, and technology. Gene works with a proven team of professional partners. Together, Gene and his team have a track record of success in the fields of:
Commercial Real Estate Repositioning
- 10+ years of in-house bank experience in REO Asset management
- bank-owned commercial real estate asset repositioning
- asset valuation, preservation, eviction, and stabilization
- asset marketing, offer management, negation, and sale
Private Equity Investing
- commercial & residential real estate
- alternative energy
- cloud-based technology services
Commercial Property Management Services
- property management- asset preservation - asset marketing, offer management, negation, and sale
Court Appointed Receivership Services
- Member: American Association of Private Lenders (AAPL)
- Turn Around Management Association (TMA)
Emily Morey, EVP
Her dedication to mentoring and strong communications enables company operations and connects our employees. She also remains Vice President of Cobalt Property Management Group, which is responsible for managing special real estate commercial and industrial sites. Emily’s passion for building trust and connecting people has spanned her diverse career. The people she has met and the relationships that she has established are the highlight of each day. Emily graduated with Honors from the University of Puget Sound and is originally from Colorado.
Ron Lone, Legal Counsel
— Karen T.
Commercial Real Estate Executive
— Sid C.
VP, Finance & Operations at Quantum Health
— Bud B.
— Kristen S.
Vice President of Criteria Properties